Microblading/Ombre Powder brows
Microblading looks like hair strokes, ombre is more of a 'filled in' look, both ae customizable and have natural appearances in different ways. View my
pictures to see more.
current pricing is $475 combo brows $525
follow up- $85
yearly touch up $240
All of our services are non-refundable.
*if you have previous work you must book a consultation or send me pictures prior to make sure i can work with it.*
What is Microblading?
Microblading is the process of implanting color pigment beneath the surface of the skin by means of a small, sterile, disposable needle to produce the appearance of fuller eyebrows or to enhance the natural features of the face.
How long does microblading last?
The treatment is considered semi-permanent and will not wash off, however, it will fade over time and may need a touch-up every 1-2 years. Frequency of touch-ups depends on a number of factors including: the pigment color used (lighter colors fade faster), lifestyle (sun exposure), iron deficiency (your body absorbs iron-oxide as a supplement), and if any chemical peels come into contact with treated areas. Please note that final results can not be guaranteed as each unique skintype will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. The tattooed hair strokes tend to have a more crisp look once healed on dry skin compared to more blurry strokes on oily skin. I will re-evaluate how your skin has received the pigment at your touch-up appointment and make any changes necessary.
Touch-ups are normal for cosmetic tattoo procedures, with each new procedure requiring 2 visits. The initial procedure is followed by a touch-up procedure if needed about 6-12 weeks later.
When can I get Botox/fillers?
You can get Botox & fillers 4 weeks prior to your appointment or 4 weeks after your appointment.
Can I get cosmetic tattooing done if I have allergies?
If you have any allergies, please check with us PRIOR to booking an appointment. We will provide you a list of ingredients of all products used.
Can I get a cosmetic tattoo if I have a history of keloid scarring?
- No, we do not work on clients with a history of keloid scarring.
Can I get my eyebrows microbladed if they were previously tattooed?
this depends on how faded/ color or hue left of the previously done brows. Please contact us with any questions and send clear pictures to.
How many treatments are needed?
Two treatments are usually needed, at least 6 weeks apart. Sometimes just one treatment is sufficient, but a touch-up appointment is offered if needed and included in pricing. With most procedures, the color looks dramatically lighter after the first week. Some clients prefer this, while others opt for a bolder look. At the second treatment, we will assess the color retention and make adjustments as necessary. Everyone heals differently and at different rates. If your cosmetic tattoo does not heal perfectly the first time, do not worry! We can always go darker and add more density at your next appointment.
How will I look immediately after? What is the healing process?
Your semi-permanent makeup will appear darker and bigger than expected for the first few days. This will gradually lighten during the complete healing process. Please view the detailed aftercare.
Can I exercise after getting a cosmetic tattoo?
You must avoid working out for 5-7 days following your cosmetic tattoo appointment. Light exercising is allowed (minimal sweating), but you MUST clean the tattooed area with lukewarm water as soon as you are done exercising. The salt in the sweat will fade the pigment very quickly and give poor results.
Can I get tattooed if I am currently doing chemotherapy?
You must have been cleared by your doctor to get tattooed prior to starting chemotherapy, or once you are finished with the treatments.
Can I get tattooed if I am pregnant or nursing?
As a precaution to avoid any complications, we do NOT perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women.
Can I get tattooed if I am on Accutane?
No, you must have been off Accutane for at least 12 months.
Can I get tattooed if I use Retinol?
You MUST stop using Retinol 2 weeks prior to your appointment and avoid using it for the 2 weeks following your appointment.
Can I get tattooed if I have an iron deficiency?
You MUST be taking iron supplements 6 weeks prior to your appointment and 6 weeks following.
How old do I need to be get tattooed?
You must be 18 years old to get any cosmetic tattoo service.
How can I book an appointment?
All booking for consultations is done through this websites booking site. Please refer to the BOOKING page for more information. I am currently working on a booking website for the initial appointment for clients who are certain they want the service without a consult.
How much is the deposit?
A $75 deposit is required to book an appointment. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable goes towards the total amount of your appointment.
Can I bring a friend/family member with me to my appointment?
due to the nature of this service I please ask you come alone to your consult and appointment.
Our reschedule/cancellation policy is a minimum of 48 hours. Any no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours will forfeit their deposit and will be required to re-book a new appointment for an additional $50 fee.
Any client 20 minutes or more late to their appointment, will forfeit their deposit and will be required to re-book a new appointment for an additional $75 fee. Please take into account travel time and parking to avoid being late for your appointment.
What should I do before my appointment?
- If you normally get your eyebrows waxed or threaded to maintain the shape, you may get them shaped 3 days prior to your microblading appointment.
- If you would like your artist to use as much hair as possible, you may let your eyebrows grow until your microblading appointment. Your artist will pluck any stray hairs that you wish to remove after the mapping of your new eyebrows.
- Avoid tanning two weeks prior to your microblading appointment.
- Do NOT come to your microblading appointment with a sunburn on your forehead or flaking skin around your eyebrows. In this case, email your artist at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- Avoid chemical peels at least 4 weeks prior to your microblading appointment.
- All facials & skin treatments must be done 4 weeks prior to your appointment of 4 weeks after your appointment.
- You can get Botox & fillers 4 weeks prior to your appointment or 4 weeks after your appointment.
- You MUST stop using Retinol 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol, ibuprofen or any medication that thins the blood 24 hours prior to your microblading appointment.
- Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. This will last 3-4 days. Do not panic! It is normal.
- Swelling and redness is minimal with most clients, and will disappear within 24-48 hours. In some cases, it may last around the eyebrow area for up to 3 days, but will not prevent working or socializing. The treated area may feel a bit like a sunburn afterwards but there should only be minimal discomfort.
- You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for the first week as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilize in the dermis.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the tattooed area.
- Keep the tattooed area clean by rinsing with lukewarm water and patting dry with a disposable paper towel 3 times a day for the first week. Keep cleaning them with lukewarm water twice a day for the second week.
- Avoid any kind of moisturizer, oil and Vaseline for the first two weeks. Only apply a very small amount of the provided ointment in the morning after cleaning the eyebrows with warm water. Apply using a disposable cotton swab. The goal is to have your tattoo flake off naturally, rather than form into large scabs. You may use the ointment for the first 7 days.
- You must avoid working out for 5-7 days following your cosmetic tattoo appointment. Light exercising is allowed (minimal sweating), but you MUST clean the tattooed area with lukewarm water as soon as you are done exercising. The salt in the sweat will fade the pigment very quickly and give poor results.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for the first 14 days. You MUST wear a hat while outside during the healing process.
- Do NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It will appear as though the eyebrows are gone. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- Do NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
- Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment.
- The complete healing process takes about 6-8 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating. Wait at least 6 weeks to see the true color, as it seems to take on new strength, and it is only after 6 weeks that your touch-up/adjustment can be done. Keep in mind that microbladed brows healed up to 30% softer than the initial color.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
- Glycolic Acid, retin-a, face peels and exfoliation must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment.
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.